- Coordinate activities of all Chapter volunteers.
- Attend all Chapter board and general meetings.
- Identify volunteers who have a particular interest in and/or skills for different tasks. Such information should be part of the Chapter database. When there is an undone/unfinished job or task, use your access to the Chapter database to find someone to take it on.
- Keep in touch with board members each month to find out about volunteer needs and opportunities.
- Work with program planners to determine volunteer opportunities while hosting and assist in finding volunteers for jobs.
- Put together awards that recognize volunteers as appropriate.
- Keep track of volunteer hours. Remind all volunteers on a quarterly basis to record their volunteer hours.