- Prepare scholarship application forms and provide them to program chairs and the recruiting chair for inclusion in recruiting packets.
- Receive scholarship applications and review them with the scholarship committee. Make recommendations regarding scholarships. Communicate with applicants and families about scholarship amounts.
- Periodically review the Chapter scholarship guidelines.
- Be aware of CISV USA scholarship opportunities and advise the Chapter of such opportunities. If there are matching scholarships offered by CISV USA, apply for funds by the deadline.
- Attend Chapter events throughout the year to advertise scholarship opportunities and to encourage individuals to donate to the scholarship fund.
- Attend board meetings as needed and to keep apprised of Chapter events and activities.