- The Parliamentarian is a past president (usually the immediate past president).
- Encourage members to attend the Annual Meeting & Conference/CISV In Motion held each October in Cincinnati. Attend yourself if possible.
- Attend as many Chapter board meetings and Chapter events as possible. Assist the president with parliamentary procedures. Offer guidance as requested.
- Review current bylaws to see if updating is needed. Work on this throughout the year.
- Convene a nominating committee and act as chair of the committee. Present a slate of officers for election per Chapter bylaws.