- In consultation with the president and the board, arrange one or several events that involve the CISV community in a Mosaic activity. Mosaic is defined as follows: Mosaic is a continuous peace education process. It involves Chapter and local community members of all ages who want to nurture the CISV philosophy within their local community and personal lives. Local Chapters organize activities promoting cross-cultural understanding and peace education that draw upon local cultures, resources, and members. Networking with other organizations with common goals strengthens the Mosaic program.
- Plan, publicize, and carry out the activity. Utilize other parts of CISV, such as Junior Branch, your public relations committee, etc.
- Take photos of the activity for your Chapter newsletter.
- Write a brief report on the activity and send a copy to the National Mosaic chairperson.
- Keep receipts and turn them in to the treasurer for reimbursement. CISV is a non-profit organization, so always use our sales tax number when purchases are made. No taxes will be reimbursed.
- When appropriate, send thank you notes.