- Prepare a recruiting flyer with International People’s Project information for distribution, including your name and phone number.
- Contact all correct age candidates (19+) listed in your Chapter database.
- Attend the Annual Meeting & Conference/CISV In Motion held each October in Cincinnati if possible.
- Attend all local Chapter meetings and board meetings.
- Refer applicants to the National IPP chair and assist with applications as needed.
- Debrief IPP participants and remind them to attend the next general Chapter meeting to share their experiences with others. Ask participants to write an article for the Chapter newsletter.