- Look for opportunities for your Chapter to apply for grants and additional contributions.
- Gather information and prepare applications. Consult with your president on any ideas to be pursued.
- Be open to all avenues of fundraising and make presentations to your board on any ideas or opportunities.
- Consult with other non-profits regularly to share information and learn of ideas or grants they may be pursuing.
- Work to raise CISV’s profile in the grant writing/fundraising community.
- When appropriate, send thank you notes.