- In consultation with the president and board, arrange one to several events that involve the Chapter in community projects.
- Plan, publicize, and carry out the activity. Utilize other parts of CISV, such as Junior Branch, public relations, etc.
- Take photos for the Chapter newsletter. Write a report about the activity and send it to the National Mosaic Committee.
- Keep receipts and turn them in to the treasurer for reimbursement. CISV is a non-profit organization, so always use our sales tax number when purchases are made. No taxes will be reimbursed.
- When appropriate, send thank you notes.