- Arrange to have photos taken at all Junior Branch, Mosaic, and fundraising events and activities; fall and spring meetings; and all programs hosted by the Chapter. Take photos of Board meetings. Aim for a photographic record of the year’s activities.
- Create a scrapbook of all newspaper articles, photographs, and other documents for each year. Present the scrapbook to the President at the end of the summer as a record of the year.
- Assist and advise the staff of all programs hosted by the Chapter with their scrapbooks.
- Keep receipts and turn them in to the treasurer for reimbursement. CISV is a non-profit organization, so always use our sales tax number when purchases are made. No taxes will be reimbursed.
- When appropriate, send thank-you notes.
- Keep copies of flyers, letters, and other information in a binder or electronic file to pass on to future archives chairs.